Base Year Value Transfer Application Forms

Select the form you need from the list below.  For explanation of the various base year value transfers, see our Proposition 13 Base Year Value Transfers to Replacement Properties.

Form  Number         Name​ ​​


​         Certificate of Disability


         ​​Disabled Persons Claim for Transfer of Base Year Value


​         Claim for Transfer of Base Year Value to Replacement Dwelling


​         Notice of Rescission to Transfer Base Value to Replacement Dwelling


         ​Claim for Base Year Transfer of Property Taken by Government Action​


         ​Contaminated Property Base Year Transfer​